Wednesday 28 March 2012

Exciting.... but Drudgy

Dear Kevin,

You manage to make your life seem exciting and yet drudgy at the same time..... not an easy feat.... so many places... so many jobs.  Itchy feet??  Searching for yourself?  I must admit if I was guessing what you would be doing right now I would have plumped for for you climbing the corporate ladder of some sort.  Something with a bit more 'blag' perhaps. Cant quite imagine you with hand up a U Bend.

Same with the family man bit.....but you have obviously managed it.  Four kids is quite an achievement!.......You must have tapped in to that Catholic side...... How strange the way things work out.

This feels very weird emailing you.  Real but not real if you know what I mean. It has been soooooo long, probably 140 in dog years or something. I cant believe we are both in our forties its quite scary.

What can I say about me, well I went to Newcastle in 86 to train as a Probation Officer, met David the same year, married him in 1991. He was on the same college course as me. Had my first child a son in 1991 then my parents died in 1994 which was a very bad time for me. I was a troll bitch from hell for a couple of years then settled down and had my daughter in 1998. Had enough of Geordie land by then and decided to move back to Essex in 2003.

Still employed in Criminal Justice ....... love my work..... keeps everything real.  Kept in contact with my freinds here, although Bev has moved to Egypt and some have managed to escape the suburbs.

Moving house on Friday, am a bit flighty in that area, have moved three time in as many years and am currently in a house in Maldon Road where I used to have my flat all those years ago. Enough for now I seem to be going down memory lane.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment