Wednesday 28 March 2012

The message

Here goes:   Lets make it short and sweet and see what happens,

Dear Kevin,

Quite a spooky moment getting a message from you after such a long time. I thought for a moment you might have had a 'my name is Earl' moment and wanted to cross me off your 'list'. ????  Could that be the one of people I have lost and loved? or people I have treated badly during my life ??  interesting!.

I did write a long time ago after my mum and dad passed away within a few weeks of each other. Dont know why really, I was having a 'moment'......... you  have lost your mum so I am sure you know what I mean.

I am back in Essex after 18 years in Newcastle.   I did see an entry from you in Friends Reunited but like you I thought that there was probably too much water.... etc.

What can I say?  It would be nice to know what you are up to and how your life has turned out???

Over to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment