Wednesday 28 March 2012

The reply...............................

Dear Wendy

I had resigned myself to not hearing from you.... then life dishes out another of its many suprises.

I am glad you are ok although you dont say much about how Ok, so I hope I'm not assuming too much. Your sense of humour dosent change thankfully.  I love Earl but seem to be the only one in the family who does... they just dont get it.

Well to use a 'Svenism' where do I start to describe 21 years other than if it had been a life sentence I would be out on parole by now!

Married in 86, first daughter in 88, first son 90. Moved to Italy in 91 came back in 92,  second son in 92 second daughter in 93. Couldnt afford a telly?

Have variously worked as a plumber, electrician, heating engineer, builder, kitchen fitter, english teacher, drama teacher and football coach. Think that jut about covers it.

Nearly divorced several times but cant afford the legal fees so it hasnt happened yet. Lived in Italy Holland, Greenich and for the last twelve years back in Dartford. Needed to be near mum for her baby sitting skills so am still here.

Why Newcastle?   I knew that your family came from the North East but that was Durham wasnt it? and why Essex again I didnt think you liked your old home town that much, having said that I never liked Dartford much either.

That is the short version. The full length tales are available to bore you with if you are mad enough to care.

Whats your story?

Kevin x

No comments:

Post a Comment