Wednesday 28 March 2012

OMG ........ 4 children !!!! stop right now

I cant believe that email.  Well I didnt expect him to be living on his own in a bedsit with only a gerbil for company but FOUR children............ what is that all about???  I know he is Catholic but two children are surely enough for anyone.   I should really leave it alone now.....Its amazing what you can read into things when your mind is working overtime.   I am so gobsmacked I have put off blogging for a couple of days hence the catch up to keep you up to speed.

What does he mean, nearly divorced.... is this a subliminal message to say he isnt happy in his marriage or is he just one of those men who is always on the look out.  Maybe he has run out of extra marital material and is now trawling through his back catalogue.   I really cant apologise for my cynical outburst but instead of answering the questions I needed to know, there are just more questions.   Its just a correspondence really isnt it?  Its not as if I am going to see him?   Perhaps we can exchange a few messages and I can finally forget about him.  I hope he is balding and fat and there is no resembelence to the person I fell in love with and stayed in love with for far too long. It could be poetic justice couldnt it?  I mean I was totally obsessed with Eric from the Bay City Rollers when I was twelve but look at him now..... he is unrecognisable.  Mind you he still looks better than Les, whose neck measure ment is the same as his waist was in the seventies but here I am digressing.

I think to coin a phrase I am justifying my behaviour, and the need to know about the past in order to move on.  You see I have all the cliches ready and waiting. Seriously though I am intrigued and a little scared at the same time. Did I detect a tone?  in his message or is this just a happily married guy interested in an old flame for the sake of curiosity.  I have to know........

No comments:

Post a Comment