Wednesday 28 March 2012

Reply or not to reply.... that is the question

I am asking myself.  Do I want to know what he is doing now....... Its starting to open up a trip down memory lane. This  is not always a good thing readers especially when  life in the here and now is not so rosy.  I have thought long and hard over the last couple of days and have solicited the responses of my closest and  most trusted friends. Beverley is in Egypt at the moment working in a dive centre but that dosent stop me from emailing her and asking her views. She of course remembers Kevin very well but is also aware that I am a 'happily  married woman' and being a 'happily married woman' herself is all too aware of the pitfalls.  
Basically her emails say 'dont do it' and think of the consequences?  what good could possibly come of it?  come on, your not unhappy are you? I think I have freaked her out in more ways than one. No Beverley I am not 'unhappy' but I wouldnt say I was 'happy' either. However where could be the harm in an innocuous reply.  It would seem rude not to wouldnt it?
Anyway I am curious........ why is he contacting me after so long? what does he want? what is going on in his life that has made him suddenly think of me?. Losing his mum?  Probably linked although grief does strange things to people I should know that.  I quite liked his mum....   she was a bit scary though and I am sure she thought that I wasnt good enough for her Prince.  But who would be in her eyes. Its strange to think she has passed away and my memory of her will always stay in the eighties when she was fit and vibrant.  Commuting into London every day and an energy level that put us both to shame. I suddenly realise I want to know what has happened in his life since I last saw him, and scarily I actually care..........

No comments:

Post a Comment